Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Ties That Bind Me

with the early morning sun
and
the late night sky,
i have you.
my every thought
and
every dream
are of you.

each smile across my face
and
butterfly in my stomach
are because of you.

each lonely feeling at night
and
feeling of worry or doubt
are over you.

so easily drawn in.
i want to be yours
but
i remember about all i'll leave behind

i meant every word
but
i still can't help but wonder..
are you the risk worth taking?

every day we talk.
and every day is one day closer
to you.
how i wish for you to be next to me.
to hold you.
to kiss you.
to be yours.

and while i'm yours i will still remember
about all that i had before.



2 comments:

  1. like that (:

    xx rena.

    http://themoonchildco.blogspot.com

    follow/take a wander?

    love the name of your blog, by the way, and your header too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. Its like I gave you my thoughts, my feelings and you put them all into this poem. I'm sure our situations are different, but I think I know how you feel. The purpose of our blogs are the same too. I'm still trying to find who I am. Seems like you are too.

    ReplyDelete