Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fast Forward

I have been away for 8 days and a lot has happened during that time. I have started summer school and a new job which have been the main reasons for being unable to blog. I really don't like not blogging. i feel like i'm missing out on important posts and i feel more stressed when i can't post my thoughts. i have gotten sick as well. its the stress i think..

i am almost single now. we talked more yesterday about when i'm going to start my "adventure". this is so weird. we're not going to be "together" but we're making plans to attend an event together next month. hmm lol.. anyway, i'm not sure how this is going to work. it's not like we want to break up and we still are friends, we're making plans for next month and i still have to come to his house to see my dog.. this is definitely an odd situation. i guess you'll be finding out what happens when i find out what happens.

more updates:.. Army Boy is making his way back to the states. when he'll arrive is still undetermined but we're hoping for the 5th. maybe even before that. i'm excited for his visit but i'm also nervous. for all the feelings i have for him i still don't know what any of them mean and it kind of just makes my situation more complicated. but overall, i'm excited because i definitely need a distraction and i do miss him terribly.

Mr. Marine just had his birthday. i haven't talked to him in almost a week though because i've been so busy and so stressed.. i voluntarily locked myself away from any human contact.

other than that.. i didn't do my Five Foto Friday because i went to Electric Daisy Carnival. all of the photos wouldve been of raving or bright colors! and i didn't do Sunday Sunny Side Up because i was sick and had work for what seemed like hours that would never end

hopefully i can get my schedule back on track and blog more. it was nice catching up on everyone's posts too..

HAPPY WISHES EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you got to go to EDC. I was going to go to the one in Dallas but plans fell through.

    ReplyDelete