Thursday, June 3, 2010

For You.

i'm writing this before i go to bed because i know that if i try to sleep with this in me, it will not happen. for now, this is the best i can do at describing something that makes me feel so intensely. it's like playing with fire and all you can say is, it was hot and scorched me because trying to describe what fire feels like is impossible. this is the fire inside me...

there are no words to accurately depict
this way you have of making me feel so...
raw.
open.
exposed.

the whole world can see right into me.

through my eyes they know how
deeply.
madly.
wholeheartedly i have fallen for you




when i hear your voice i imagine us.
intensely.
deeply.
passionately together.

you push my being to new limits.
i had no knowledge of the innermost parts of myself.
you reached inside.
you changed me.




i can hear your breathing. deep and slow.
i can feel your body against mine. your heaviness comforts me.
i can't seem to hold you tight enough as my fingers dig into you.
your hands deep in my hair. i know you feel the same.
our lips touch. softly at first. deeper and deeper we kiss...

i'm lost in you and wish this moment to never end

No comments:

Post a Comment