Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Soup

i think i've mentioned this before, about dealing with an eating disorder and how it never really goes away... not that i'm dealing with it now but sometimes you get that feeling, or that thought that makes you concerned about your food. i kind of feel it, in the back of my head, that my new obsession with soup, while delicious, might be a way for me to have a release about my stress. i haven't been going to the gym, i don't have the energy really to go do things, all i really want to do is sleep and because i expend so little energy throughout my day, soup is a good way to eat and not feel guilty. especially since i'm trying to cut out gluten in case i have celiacs disease, or a little bit of a gluten intolerance.

the only reason i'm putting this post up here is because i think if i said this to anyone else, my eating habits would be watched when it's nothing to be concerned about. it's just my food of choice right now. i really don't like to go out and eat a huge meal anymore but i'll do it when i go out to lunch with Drein or Army Boy...but honestly, i just want a small bowl of soup or chicken broth..

food is food after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDG73IAO5M8

No comments:

Post a Comment