Sunday, January 23, 2011

Be Good, Have Fun, Get an "A", Come Home! - Sunny Side Up

these are the words that my mom used to say to me everyday when she dropped me off at elementary school. then she'd drive off and we'd wave the "i Love you" sign to each other.. that's how i started everyday.

i kind of miss it now.

tomorrow starts a new semester. my first semester as a senior if i'm correct. this is my last year for many things, the most important of which is being at home. by the end of the year i plan to be graduated, achieve my BA and move out. yay!! move out for more schooling BUT it's moving out nonetheless. i have high hopes for what tomorrow brings-- school wise that is.

tomorrow i know that the bf will be at school all day and i'll see Army Boy all day. secretly, as our relationship isn't necessarily secret but it's just not talked about. what i don't know is if the first step into tomorrow will start my day off well or not.

there are many things that are unsaid. how my bestie is doing. we haven't talked much. she's busy and trying to deal with her own things and it's the same for me. but this semester we have 3 out of 5 classes together so hopefully we can get back on track. not only that, i'm starting to have feelings re-surface and i need to keep them in check. today maybe some boundaries may have been smudged and, although it's a gray area, that doesn't mean it's smart to swim in murky waters.

so much to deal with and really... i'm not prepared. ah well... i'll just remember what my mom said and see where that takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment