Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dear Phil...

I don't know you very well. I know that you are:

attractive but only because you look like you are girly
used to be 100lbs over weight
like to sleep around with as many conquests as possible
pretend to be richer than you are
are a friend of my friend
look nice in a suit
have really straight teeth
can't stop drinking once you start
like to smoke out
like to smoke cigs
are polite
and randomly message me just for small chat...

but what i don't know is how you can say to me "you take too much care of others and not enough care of yourself".

how do u get that off of meeting me once? am i that obvious? and what's more, that makes me really sad that someone i know superficially can pick that up just because i seem to be having a slight panic attack. a panic attack that was unwarranted and completely took me by surprise.

i'm falling apart physically. mentally and emotionally i thought i was doing pretty well but apparently not if a stranger can pick up my vibes that are resonating out of me...

he saw right through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment