Monday, May 31, 2010

god i love my puta face!!

so, the person who convinced me to make this blog was my bestie, Drein. i call her my puta face! i love her to death! we are the opposites of each other but that's what makes us so great. in class (we have almost every class together) it probably looks like we hate each other cuz we cuss and hit one another. but truly, it's love. she calms me down when i need it and i pretty much say what she's thinking bcuz she's too nice to say mean things herself lol

idk how to describe it but, having a friend since 5th grade is amazing. we started talking bcuz we promised each other during a fire drill that if the school was really on fire we would save each other. she gets me. and i get her. i bring her craziness out! she may look innocent and sweet but O MAN!! she's a crazy puta!

hahaha love u bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment